I’m happy to announce a new update with new default settings, added features requested by traders, and a new setting to make MTF Order Block analysis significantly less frustrating!
Check out the indicator page for more details if you’ve never used the tool :)
Release Notes: Settings changes, feature requests, and upgrades!
2. Requested Features
– / Zone color – set your own color and transparency instead of choosing from presets
– Line Widths for High/Low and Avg- set your own line width when using the LINE drawing style
Order Block Draw Distance
Often times when using an Intraday chart and drawing MTF Order Blocks, you’ll see
your candles shrink and compress – this can be very annoying, especially on TradingView mobile.
TradingView automatically resizes the chart to keep ALL drawings within view and unfortunately,
there are no chart settings to “ignore” drawings that aren’t relevant to current price.
Now you can set a Draw Distance by percent (%) change to hide Order Blocks that are
very distant from current price.
Using this setting has several benefits:
– MTF Order Block zones plot much faster (less objects for TV to draw)
– Allows you to have many Order Blocks (more than the default of 4) and only show most relevant
– Overall less frustration! No need to take your chart off “Auto” and resize it manually