The Philadelphia 76ers (49-23, 2-0) are favorites heading into Game 3 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Washington Wizards (34-38, 0-2) at Capital One Arena on Saturday, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN. The 76ers have a 2-0 series lead. The over/under is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of May 27, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Wizards Betting Odds
76ers vs Wizards Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of May 27
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee),
Deni Avdija: Out For Season (Leg)
76ers and Wizards Records ATS
- Philadelphia has a 40-33-1 record ATS this year.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the 76ers are 20-16 against the spread this season.
- Only 34 of 74 Philadelphia games this season (45.9%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Washington has consistently covered the spread this season with a record of 44-31.
- For the 10th time this season, the Wizards are at least a 5.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 5-4 against the spread.
- 49.3% of Washington’s 75 games this season have reached the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the 76ers defeated the Wizards 120-95. Ben Simmons led the 76ers with 22 points, and Bradley Beal paced the Wizards with 33. The 76ers covered the spread as 8.5-point favorites, and the teams put up a total of 215 total points to finish under on the 229-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/12/2021||76ers||Wizards||-3.5||238.5||-160||134||Regular Season||127-101 PHI|
|1/6/2021||76ers||76ers||-6.5||235||-265||214||Regular Season||141-136 PHI|
|12/23/2020||76ers||76ers||-7||230.5||-281||226||Regular Season||113-107 PHI|
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over on Saturday’s 230 total in 25 out of 74 games (33.8%) this season.
- In 43 out of Washington’s 76 games this season (56.6%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the point total in Saturday’s matchup.
- The 76ers have seen a 221.9 average over/under in their games this season, 8.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Wizards’ games have a total points bet of 235 points this season, five points more than the over/under for this contest.
- The 76ers have an average implied point total of 114.7 this season, which is 3.3 points lower than their implied total in Saturday’s game (118).
- This season, Philadelphia has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (118) 30 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Wizards (119.9) is 7.9 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (112).
- Washington has put up more than 112 points in 49 games on the season.
- The 76ers are at the 14th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (113.9 PPG), while the Wizards allow the most points per game (118.5) in the league.
- The 76ers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 434 points this season (5.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wizards have out-scored them by 155 more points on the year (two per game).
- Joel Embiid leads the 76ers in points and rebounds. He scores 28.5 points per game while tacking on 10.6 rebounds.
- Embiid’s rebounding prop total for the game is set at 11.5 rebounds, 0.9 rebounds higher than his season average of 10.6.
- Simmons paces the squad with 6.9 assists per game.
- Simmons’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 4.1 higher than his season average of 28.4.
- Danny Green makes 2.5 threes per game to lead the 76ers.
- Green’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Philadelphia’s blocks leader is Embiid, who records 1.4 per game. Matisse Thybulle leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a contest.
- Thybulle’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 1.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- Russell Westbrook is number one on the Wizards leaderboard in both rebounds (11.5 per game) and assists (11.7 per game).
- Westbrook’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is listed at 12.5 boards, 1.0 rebound greater than his season average of 11.5.
- Beal has the title of Washington’s top scorer by putting up 31.3 points per game.
- Beal’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 45.5, 5.1 higher than his season average of 40.4.
- Davis Bertans is tops from three-point range for the Wizards, knocking down 3.0 threes per game.
- Bertans’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots higher than his season average of 3.0.
- Westbrook is at the top of Washington’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Daniel Gafford leads the squad in blocks with 1.4 per game.
- Gafford’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from