Week 4 of the NFL season features Amari Cooper and the Dallas Cowboys taking on the Carolina Panthers at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this article, we dig into all of Cooper’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Amari Cooper Week 4 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Cooper’s Game-by-Game Stats
Amari Cooper Receiving Trends Vs. Carolina Panthers
- The 179.0 passing yards the Panthers yield per game makes them the NFL’s best pass defense this season.
- Cooper’s 63.0 receiving yards per game average are 1.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s matchup (61.5).
- Cooper has collected more than 61.5 receiving yards once in three games this season (33.3%).
- Cooper’s season average of 63.0 receiving yards per game is 8.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 71.2.
- Cooper has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in one of three games this season (33.3%).
- The Panthers have allowed three touchdowns through the air (1.0 per game). They are fifth in the league in that category.
- Cooper has had a receiving touchdown in one of three games this year, and had multiple receiving TDs in that game.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 2, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Amari Cooper or the Dallas Cowboys at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cowboys Vs. Panthers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from