Bo Hoag enters the 2021 Barbasol Championship at Keene Trace Golf Club with +4500 odds to win after he made the cut and finished 47th in his most recent event, the John Deere Classic.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 12, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bo Hoag odds for the Barbasol Championship
Hoag’s recent form
- Hoag has an average finishing position of 40th in his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Over his last five tournaments, Hoag has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -9 across his last five events.
Barbasol Championship details
- Date: July 15-18, 2021
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Course: Keene Trace Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,328 yards
- Purse: 3.5M
- Defending Champ: Jim Herman
Course comparison – Keene Trace Golf Club
- Keene Trace Golf Club will play at 7,328 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,338.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4.3, while Keene Trace Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -13.0.
- The average course Hoag has played over the last year (7,289 yards) is 39 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,328 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5.3. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -13.0.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bo Hoag 2021 results
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||47||70-67-68-71 (-8)||$17,339|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||32||70-68-71-69 (-10)||$41,875|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||78-78||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||75-62||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||13||68-73-72-72 (-3)||$182,125|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||66||66-71-72-72 (-7)||$17,253|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-75||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||72-70||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||72-72||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-71||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||71-73||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-72||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||26||74-70-71-73 (E)||$69,285|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||32||73-68-73-69 (-1)||$51,925|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||36||67-71-71-66 (-9)||$34,006|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||18||72-69-71-71 (-5)||$80,761|
|January 21-24||The American Express||16||71-69-68-68 (-12)||$102,175|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-66||$0|
Here’s a breakdown of Hoag’s 47th-place finish in his most recent outing at the John Deere Classic (TPC Deere Run, July 8-11).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from