Brooks Koepka has +1400 odds to win 2021 The Open Championship at Royal St. George’s Golf Club as he looks to follow up his fourth-place showing at this tournament in 2019 with another high finish.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 12, 2021, 2:14 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Brooks Koepka odds for the The Open Championship
Koepka’s recent form
- Koepka enters this tournament with two straight top-five placements.
- Koepka has finished in the top five in three of his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Koepka has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five events. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner three times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -5.3 those three times he’s made the cut.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 15-17, 2021
- Location: Sandwich, Kent, Eng
- Course: Royal St. George’s Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,211 yards
- Purse: 11.5M
- Defending Champ: Shane Lowry
Course history: Koepka at The Open Championship
- Koepka has three top-10 finishes, with one of those being a top-five finish, in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 15th.
- In his last five attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut four times.
- Koepka last played this event in 2019 and finished fourth. He carded scores in two rounds that were among the five best of the day his last time here.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brooks Koepka 2021 results
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||5||69-67-69-65 (-10)||$253,820|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||4||69-73-71-69 (-2)||$498,176|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||72-73||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||2||69-71-70-74 (-4)||$1,056,000|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-70||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75||$10,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||2||67-66-70-70 (-15)||$783,333|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||38||68-70-77-69 (E)||$40,455|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||1||68-66-66-65 (-19)||$1,314,000|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||72-76||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||72-71||$0|
Koepka’s last appearance, his fifth-place finish in the Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from