Bryson DeChambeau is among the favorites with +1600 odds in the 2021 PGA Championship at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort. He will try for another strong showing after his fourth-place finish at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 18, 2021, 6:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bryson DeChambeau odds for the PGA Championship
DeChambeau’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, DeChambeau has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five appearances.
- DeChambeau has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five events. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -5.2 those four times he’s made the cut.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 20-23, 2021
- Location: Kiawah Island, SC
- Course: The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- Par: 72 / 7,848 yards
- Defending Champ: Collin Morikawa
Course history: DeChambeau at the PGA Championship
- Over DeChambeau’s last four trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 19th.
- In his last four trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- DeChambeau last played this event in 2020 and finished fourth. He finished two rounds with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bryson DeChambeau 2021 results
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||55||69-68-72-69 (-10)||$18,630|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||70-74-68-68 (-4)||$228,825|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||46||76-67-75-75 (+5)||$33,503|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||3||69-69-67-71 (-12)||$885,000|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||1||67-71-68-71 (-11)||$1,674,000|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||22||77-64-72-69 (-6)||$100,833|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-69||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||7||69-67-70-66 (-20)||$199,333|
DeChambeau’s last tournament appearance was on May 13-16 at TPC Craig Ranch. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 55th-place finish in the AT&T Byron Nelson.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from