Bryson DeChambeau enters play in the 2021 Tour Championship at East Lake Golf Club withodds to win after a second-place showing in the BMW Championship at Caves Valley Golf Club August 26-29 in his last tournament action.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 1, 2021, 3:20 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bryson DeChambeau odds for the Tour Championship
DeChambeau’s recent form
- DeChambeau will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Over his last five events, DeChambeau has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five events.
- Over his last five events, DeChambeau has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has carded an average score of -12.2 over his last five appearances.
Tour Championship details
- Date: September 2- 5, 2021
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: DeChambeau at the Tour Championship
- In DeChambeau’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 two times. His average finish at the event is 18th.
- In his most recent three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- DeChambeau finished 22nd here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He finished two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – East Lake Golf Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,333 yards over the past year, while East Lake Golf Club is set to play at 7,346 yards.
- East Lake Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -2.4 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5.0 across all courses over the past year.
- DeChambeau will take to the 7,346-yard course this week at East Lake Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,389 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3.4 among finishers, which is lower than the -2.4 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bryson DeChambeau 2021 results
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||2||68-60-67-66–1–1–1–1–1–1 (-27)||$1,026,000|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||31||71-65-72-68 (-8)||$48,925|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||8||65-66-63-74 (-12)||$272,500|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||33||71-70-72-65 (-2)||$60,143|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||72-71||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||19||69-66-68-70 (-7)||$87,690|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||26||73-69-68-77 (+3)||$87,941|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||18||71-72-73-71 (-1)||$110,670|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||38||72-71-71-77 (+3)||$42,000|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||55||69-68-72-69 (-10)||$18,630|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||70-74-68-68 (-4)||$228,825|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||46||76-67-75-75 (+5)||$33,503|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||3||69-69-67-71 (-12)||$885,000|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||1||67-71-68-71 (-11)||$1,674,000|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||22||77-64-72-69 (-6)||$100,833|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-69||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||7||69-67-70-66 (-20)||$199,333|
DeChambeau’s second-place finish in the BMW Championship at Caves Valley Golf Club, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from