The Houston Rockets (15-47) will look to end a five-game losing streak when they host the Milwaukee Bucks (38-23) on Thursday, April 29 at Toyota Center as heavy, underdogs. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on SportsNet SW. The over/under is set at for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 29, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Rockets Betting Odds
Bucks vs Rockets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 29
Donte DiVincenzo: Day To Day (Achilles),
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Ankle),
Axel Toupane: Day To Day (Oblique)
David Nwaba: Out (Wrist),
D.J. Augustin: Out (Ankle),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Eric Gordon: Out (Groin),
Sterling Brown: Day To Day (Knee),
John Wall: Out For Season (Hamstring)
Bucks and Rockets Records ATS
- Milwaukee has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 28-33 against the spread.
- When favored by at least 13 points, the Bucks are 1-3 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 35 of 61 games this season (57.4%).
- Houston holds a losing record ATS this season with 21 wins, 40 losses, and one tie ATS.
- 41.9% of Houston’s 62 games this season have topped the over/under.
- Milwaukee’s games this season have gone over the point total for Thursday’s matchup total (233 points) in 59% of opportunities (36 out of 61 matchups).
- 19 Houston games this year (30.6% of its matchups) ended with a final total higher than Thursday’s over/under of 233 points.
- This season the average total for Bucks games is 232 points, one fewer than the over/under of 233 points for this contest.
- A difference of 10.4 points separates this matchup’s over/under (233 points) and the average total points bet in Rockets’ games (222.6 points) this season.
- The Bucks’ average implied point total this season is 3.9 fewer points than their implied total in Thursday’s game (119.1 implied points on average compared to 123 implied points in this game).
- This season, Milwaukee has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (123) 28 times.
- The Rockets’ average implied point total on the season (115.4 points) is 5.4 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (110 points).
- Houston has scored more than this game’s implied total of 110 points 23 times this season.
- The Bucks are the NBA’s highest-scoring team (119.3 PPG), while the Rockets allow their opponents the 27th-fewest points per game (115) in the league.
- The Bucks have scored a total of 398 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.5 per game), while the Rockets have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 454 total points, -7.4 per game).
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points, rebounds and assists. He contributes 28.5 points per game while tacking on 11.4 rebounds and 6.0 assists.
- Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 49.5, 3.6 greater than his season average of 45.9.
- The Bucks are led by Khris Middleton from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Milwaukee’s steals leader is Jrue Holiday, who averages 1.8 per game. Brook Lopez leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a contest.
- Lopez’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks higher than his season average of 1.4.
- Christian Wood leads the team in both scoring (21.1 points per game) and rebounding (9.8 rebounds per game).
- Wood’s points prop total for the game is set at 19.5, 1.6 points less than his season average of 21.1.
- The Houston leader in assists is John Wall with 6.9 assists per game.
- Wall’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 3.2 less than his season average of 30.7.
- Eric Gordon is tops from three-point range for the Rockets, hitting 2.6 threes per game.
- Gordon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Jae’Sean Tate is at the top of Houston’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Wood leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Tate’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from