In Game 3 of the NBA Finals, the Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 12-6) will meet the Phoenix Suns (51-21, 13-4). The Bucks () will play host against the visiting Suns ( to win) starting at 8:00 PM ET Sunday on ABC. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of July 8, 2021, 11:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Suns Betting Odds
Bucks vs Suns Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of July 8
Donte DiVincenzo: Out For Season (Foot)
Dario Saric: Out For Season (Knee)
Bucks and Suns Records ATS
- Milwaukee is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 42-47-1
- The Bucks are 32-34-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 3.5-point favorite.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in 48 of 90 games this season (53.3%).
- Phoenix has routinely covered the spread this season with a record of 53-33-2.
- The Suns attain a 29-21 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 3.5-point underdog.
- 44.3% of Phoenix’s 88 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Suns took down the Bucks 118-105. Khris Middleton led the Bucks with 29 points, and Chris Paul paced the Suns with 32. The Suns covered the spread as 5.5-point favorites, and the teams scored 223 total points to finish over on the 219.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|4/19/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-2.5||233||-141||+118||Regular Season||128-127 PHO|
|2/10/2021||Bucks||Suns||-3.5||228.5||-158||+132||Regular Season||125-124 PHO|
$600 Risk Free Bet
$10 Free Weekly Bet
Use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
- Milwaukee’s games this year have gone over the point total for Sunday’s matchup over/under (222.5 points) in 67.8% of opportunities (61 out of 90 matchups).
- In Phoenix’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Sunday’s matchup over/under in 44 out of 89 matchups (49.4%).
- This season, the average total for Bucks games is 230.3 points, 7.8 more than the over/under of 222.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.3 points separates this contest’s over/under (222.5 points) and the average total points bet in Suns’ games (222.2 points) this season.
- The Bucks have an average implied point total of 118.5 this season, which is 5.5 points higher than their implied total in Sunday’s game (113).
- So far this season, Milwaukee has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (113) 61 times.
- The 113.4-point average implied total on the season for the Suns is 3.4 more points than the team’s 110-point implied total in this matchup.
- Phoenix has scored more than 110 points 57 times this season.
- The Bucks are the NBA’s highest-scoring team (118 PPG), while the Suns allow their opponents the seventh-fewest points per game (108) in the league.
- The Bucks have totaled a total of 515 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.7 per game), and the Suns have out-scored opponents by 544 points on the season (6.2 more per game).
- The Bucks points and rebounds leader is Giannis Antetokounmpo. He puts up 28.1 points per game and grabs 11.0 rebounds.
- Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 43.5, 1.5 less than his season average of 45.0.
- The squad is led in assists by Jrue Holiday’s 6.1 per game.
- Holiday’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 2.2 greater than his season average of 28.3.
- Bryn Forbes makes 2.2 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Forbes’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Holiday leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.5 blocks a game to pace Milwaukee.
- Lopez’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- Devin Booker outpaced his teammates on the Suns scoring front by putting up 25.6 points per game. He adds 4.2 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game this season.
- Booker’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 36.5, 2.4 higher than his season average of 34.1.
- The Phoenix leaders in rebounds and assists are Deandre Ayton (10.5 rebounds per game) and Paul (8.9 assists per game).
- Ayton’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 10.5 rebounds, equal to his season average of 10.5.
- Jae Crowder is tops from three-point range for the Suns, knocking down 2.5 threes per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Nobody on Phoenix grabs more steals than Paul (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Ayton (1.2 per game).
- Ayton’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from