Buddy Hield and Sacramento play the Golden State Warriors on Sunday. Prop bettors will wonder how Hield has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and assists props for this matchup.
Buddy Hield Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Hield has played in 58 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 47 of them.
- Hield’s 16.6 points per game average is 1.9 points fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- 24 times this season (out of 58 total games — 41.4%) Hield has scored more than 18.5 points.
- The average points prop for Hield this season is 17.5, 0.9 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Hield has gone over the point total in only 44.7% of his opportunities (21 of 47 chances).
- Hield’s season-long points prop bet average is 17.5 points, a figure he’s gone over only 28 out of 58 contests (48.3%).
- The Warriors’ opponents are averaging 113.1 points per game, which is the 10th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Hield has had an assists prop bet set in 34 of the 58 games he has played this season.
- Hield has averaged 3.1 assists per game, 0.4 less than Sunday’s assist over/under (3.5).
- In 29.3% of his matchups this season (17 out of 58) Hield has collected more than 3.5 assists.
- Hield’s per-game assist average (3.1) is 0.1 more than his average assist prop bet total (three).
Last 10 Games
Hield vs the Warriors
Bet on the Kings vs the Warriors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from