The Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) and the Baltimore Ravens (0-1) hit the field in a Week 2 matchup. The Ravens ( moneyline odds to win) will host the Chiefs ( ) on September 19, 2021 at 8:20 PM ET on NBC. The contest’s point total is currently set at .
Before making a bet on this game, check out this article to see the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, weather, injuries, and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 15, 2021, 5:19 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs Vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Chiefs Vs. Ravens Player Props
Chiefs Vs. Ravens Weather
A high temperature of 77 degrees Fahrenheit, with clear sky and 5 mph winds, are the expected conditions at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday (as of 5:19 AM on September 15).
Chiefs Vs. Ravens Injury Report
Kansas City Injuries
|Malik Herring||DE||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Nick Boyle||TE||Knee (mcl)||Out|
|J.K. Dobbins||RB||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Rashod Bateman||WR||Core Muscle||Out|
Chiefs Offense Vs. Ravens Defense (2020)
|Chiefs Offense||Stats (Rank)||Ravens Defense|
|29.6 (6)||Points/Gm||18.9 (2)|
|0.45 (7)||Points/Play||0.30 (1)|
|415.8 (1)||Yards/Gm||329.8 (7)|
|312.8 (1)||Pass Yards/Gm||238.0 (9)|
|112.4 (16)||Rush Yards/Gm||108.8 (8)|
|6.3 (2)||Yards/Play||5.2 (7)|
|7.9 (6)||Yards/Pass||6.4 (2)|
|4.5 (11)||Yards/Rush||4.6 (22)|
|49.0% (3)||3rd Down %||34.0% (2)|
|61.0% (14)||Red Zone %||62.2% (18)|
|16 (4)||Turnovers||22 (10)|
|23 (5)||Sacks||39 (13)|
Ravens Offense Vs. Chiefs Defense (2020)
|Ravens Offense||Stats (Rank)||Chiefs Defense|
|29.3 (7)||Points/Gm||22.6 (10)|
|0.47 (5)||Points/Play||0.35 (9)|
|363.1 (19)||Yards/Gm||358.3 (16)|
|182.4 (32)||Pass Yards/Gm||248.0 (15)|
|191.9 (1)||Rush Yards/Gm||122.1 (21)|
|5.9 (8)||Yards/Play||5.6 (18)|
|7.2 (18)||Yards/Pass||7.1 (12)|
|5.5 (1)||Yards/Rush||4.5 (16)|
|48.8% (4)||3rd Down %||41.0% (17)|
|63.3% (12)||Red Zone %||76.6% (32)|
|18 (9)||Turnovers||22 (10)|
|32 (13)||Sacks||32 (19)|
When The Chiefs Have The Ball (2020)
- The Ravens allowed 4.6 yards per rushing attempt last year (22nd in NFL). The Chiefs were 11th in rushing, averaging 4.5 per carry.
- Last season Kansas City conceded 23 sacks (fifth-fewest in the league), while Baltimore’s defense compiled 39 (13th-most).
- The Chiefs had the 16th-ranked rushing offense in the NFL last year (112.4 yards per game). They face the Ravens’ eighth-ranked rushing defense, which allowed 108.8 on the ground per game.
- The 312.8 passing yards per game Kansas City averaged last season ranked first in the NFL, while the 238.0 Baltimore allowed ranked ninth in the league.
When The Ravens Have The Ball (2020)
- The Ravens were 12th in the NFL in red-zone offense last season (63.3%), and will be up against the 32nd-ranked red-zone defense, owned by the Chiefs (76.6%).
- Baltimore had the first-ranked rushing offense in the NFL last year (191.9 yards per game), and will be facing the 21st-ranked defense in that category from a year ago, as Kansas City allowed 122.1 per game.
- The Ravens’ 182.4 passing yards per game ranked 32nd in the NFL last season. The Chiefs’ defense gave up 248.0 through the air (15th).
- Kansas City allowed 4.5 yards per rushing attempt last season (16th in the NFL). Baltimore was first in rushing a season ago, averaging 5.5 per carry.
Chiefs Betting Trends And Insights
- Kansas City went 7-9-0 ATS last season.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point favorites last season, the Chiefs had an ATS record of 5-9.
- Kansas City’s games hit the over eight out of 16 times last season.
- In eight games last season, Kansas City and its opponents scored more than 54.5 combined points.
- The Chiefs were favored on the moneyline 14 total times last season. They finished 13-1 in those games.
Ravens Betting Trends And Insights
- Baltimore went 10-5-1 ATS last year.
- The Ravens were an underdog by 3.5 points or more once last year, and covered the spread.
- In Baltimore’s games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total seven times.
- Baltimore and its opponents scored more than 54.5 combined points just twice last season.
- The Ravens lost the only game they played as the underdog last season.
Chiefs Players To Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II threw for 4,740 yards last season (296.3 yards per game) while completing 66.3% of his passes (390-of-588), with 38 touchdowns and six interceptions. He also carried the ball 62 times for 308 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 19.3 yards per game.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire ran for 803 yards on 181 attempts (50.2 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 18.6 receiving yards per game, grabbing 36 passes for 297 yards and one touchdown.
- Last year, Jerick McKinnon rushed for 319 yards on 81 carries (19.9 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns. He also caught 33 passes for 253 yards (15.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Last season, Travis Kelce was targeted 145 times and collected 105 catches for 1,416 yards (88.5 ypg) and scored 11 touchdowns.
- Tyreek Hill’s stat line last year showed 87 catches for 1,276 yards and 15 touchdowns. He averaged 79.8 receiving yards per game and was targeted 135 times.
- Last year Mecole Hardman caught 41 passes on 62 targets for 560 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 35.0 receiving yards per game.
- Chris Jones had an impressive body of work a year ago, collecting 7.5 sacks, 4.5 TFL and 49 tackles.
- Daniel Sorensen’s 2020 campaign saw him total 114 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three interceptions.
- Tyrann Mathieu intercepted six passes while adding 76 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and nine passes defended a season ago.
Ravens Players To Watch
- Lamar Jackson threw for 2,757 yards while completing 64.4% of his passes (242-of-376), with 26 touchdowns and nine interceptions last year (172.3 yards per game). He also carried the ball 159 times for 1,005 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 62.8 yards per game.
- Latavius Murray totaled 656 rushing yards on 146 carries (41.0 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground last season.
- Last season Marquise Brown grabbed 58 passes (on 100 targets) for 769 yards (48.1 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews’ stat line last year showed 58 catches for 701 yards and seven touchdowns. He averaged 43.8 receiving yards per game and was targeted 88 times.
- Sammy Watkins racked up 421 yards on 37 catches with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 26.3 yards per game (on 55 targets).
- Justin Houston put together a strong body of work a year ago, collecting 8.0 sacks, 10.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Over his 2020 campaign, Patrick Queen racked up 146 tackles, 10.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and one interception.
- Tyus Bowser picked off three passes while adding 51 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and five passes defended a season ago.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from