Cole Anthony has several prop bets set for Monday’s matchup between his Orlando Magic and the Detroit Pistons. Below we take a closer look at his recent scoring tendencies to find an edge in betting his point totals for this matchup.
Cole Anthony Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Anthony has played in 39 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 25 of them.
- Monday’s points prop bet for Anthony is set at 16.5 points. That’s 4.1 more points than his season average of 12.4.
- In six of 39 games this season (15.4%) Anthony has scored more than 16.5 points.
- Anthony’s average points prop this season has been set at 13.1 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.7 points on average.
- Anthony has hit the over on his point totals in 14 chances (56%) out of 25 opportunities.
- In only 18 games this season (46.2%) Anthony scored more than his average points over/under of 13.1.
- The Pistons’ opponents are averaging 111.1 points per game, which is the 20th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Magic vs the Pistons
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from