Darrell Daniels and the Arizona Cardinals will hit the field against the Tennessee Titans at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 1 of the 2021 NFL campaign. In this article, we break down all of Daniels’ prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Darrell Daniels Week 1 Player Props
Darrell Daniels Receiving Trends Vs. Tennessee Titans
- This week Daniels will face what was the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense last year (287.1 yards allowed per game).
- Daniels’ 7.1 receiving yards per game average from last season is 1.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s contest (5.50).
- In 30.8% of his games last season (four out of 13), Daniels had put up more than 5.50 receiving yards.
- The Titans allowed 36 passing TDs last year (2.3 per game), ranking them 31st among NFL defenses.
- Daniels had one touchdown catch last season, in 13 games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 12, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on Darrell Daniels or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals Vs. Titans Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from