David Njoku’s Cleveland Browns will match up against the Chicago Bears at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 3 of the 2021 NFL campaign. Let’s examine all of Njoku’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
David Njoku Week 3 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Njoku’s Game-by-Game Stats
David Njoku Receiving Trends Vs. Chicago Bears
- The Bears have the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 264.0 yards per game through the air.
- Njoku is averaging 47.0 receiving yards per game, 23.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (23.5).
- In one of two games this year (50.0%), Njoku has totaled more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Njoku averages 47.0 receiving yards per game, which is 29.5 more yards than his average prop bet over/under (17.5).
- Njoku has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 50.0% of his games (one of two).
- At 2.5 passing TDs conceded per game, the Bears defense is ranked 22nd in the NFL.
- David Njoku has no receiving touchdowns in two games this year.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 24, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on David Njoku or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns Vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from