DeAndre Hopkins will hope to make a difference for the Arizona Cardinals when they square off against the Tennessee Titans at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 1 of the NFL season. If you’re looking to place a bet on one of Hopkins’ props, we take a look at all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
DeAndre Hopkins Week 1 Player Props
DeAndre Hopkins Receiving Trends Vs. Tennessee Titans
- The 287.1 yards per game the Titans gave up through the air last season made them the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense.
- Hopkins’ 87.9 receiving yards per game average from last season is 1.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s outing (86.50).
- Hopkins put up over 86.50 receiving yards in 43.8% of his games last season (seven of 16).
- Hopkins put up 2.8 more receiving yards per game (87.9) than his average over/under last season (85.1).
- In seven of his 16 games last season (43.8%), Hopkins hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Titans’ defense was 31st in the NFL last year, conceding 2.3 passing touchdowns per game.
- Hopkins scored a receiving touchdown six times last year, out of 16 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in any of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 11, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on DeAndre Hopkins or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals Vs. Titans Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from