Doc Redman’s latest odds to win the Sanderson Farms Championship are listed at. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Redman from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 2, 2021, 11:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Doc Redman odds for the Sanderson Farms Championship
Redman’s recent form
- In his last five events, Redman finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Redman has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished +22 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
Sanderson Farms Championship details
- Date: September 30 – October 3, 2021
- Location: Jackson, MS
- Course: Country Club of Jackson
- Par: 72 / 7,461 yards
- Purse: 7M
- Defending Champ: Sergio Garcia
Course history: Redman at the Sanderson Farms Championship
- Redman has an average finish of 40th over his last two trips to this tournament.
- Redman made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- The last time Redman played this event in 2020, he finished 28th. He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – Country Club of Jackson
- Country Club of Jackson will play at 7,461 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,322.
- The average course Redman has played over the past year has been 192 yards shorter than the 7,461 yards Country Club of Jackson will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Doc Redman 2021 results
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-71||$0|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||MC||73-72||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||67-71||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||49||12-8-12-8 (+22)||$9,135|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||69-71||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||72-73||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||61||69-66-73-71 (-1)||$16,206|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||2||65-72-70-67 (-10)||$411,233|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||42||75-71-74-71 (+3)||$33,015|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||59||68-72-68-74 (+2)||$16,875|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||9||64-67-69-70 (-18)||$212,625|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-74||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||39||68-72-73-68 (-3)||$25,875|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||81-71||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||44||72-68-73-74 (-1)||$21,853|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-73||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||66||73-73-76-73 (+7)||$19,716|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-70||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-68||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||73-71||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||70||70-70-76-74 (+2)||$13,735|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from