Dustin Johnson currently hasodds to claim the title at the Tour Championship. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Johnson from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 5, 2021, 11:20 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dustin Johnson odds for the Tour Championship
Johnson’s recent form
- Johnson has finished in the top 10 in three of his last five events.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Johnson has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -12.7 those three times he’s made the cut.
Tour Championship details
- Date: September 2- 5, 2021
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Johnson at the Tour Championship
- In his last six trips to this event, Johnson has four top-10 finishes, three top-five finishes and one tournament win.
- In his most recent six attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Johnson finished atop the leaderboard at this event in 2020. He finished with the best score in the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – East Lake Golf Club
- East Lake Golf Club will play at 7,346 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on courses with an average distance of 7,333.
- Courses Johnson has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,375 yards, 29 yards longer than the 7,346-yard East Lake Golf Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Dustin Johnson 2021 results
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||6||67-70-65-66 (-20)||$330,125|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||MC||70-72||$0|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||10||69-65-65-70 (-11)||$220,000|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||70-72||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||8||68-65-73-67 (-7)||$255,250|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||25||70-68-65-71 (-6)||$58,090|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||19||71-73-68-74 (+2)||$125,363|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||10||65-68-73-70 (-8)||$177,025|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||76-74||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||N/A||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||48||71-68-74-69 (-2)||$17,687|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||13||70-67-71-66 (-10)||$130,995|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75||$10,000|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||48||73-70-73-71 (-1)||$38,036|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||54||77-69-69-78 (+5)||$38,300|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||8||68-67-71-72 (-6)||$262,725|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||11||71-65-69-69 (-18)||$155,500|
Johnson’s last tournament appearance was on August 26-29 at Caves Valley Golf Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his sixth-place finish in the BMW Championship.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from