Hideki Matsuyama enters the 2021 PGA Championship at The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort with +3300 odds to win after he made the cut in his last event, the AT&T Byron Nelson, and finished 39th.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 18, 2021, 6:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Hideki Matsuyama odds for the PGA Championship
Matsuyama’s recent form
- Matsuyama will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- Over his last five events, Matsuyama has finished first once.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Matsuyama has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -6.8 across his last five events.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 20-23, 2021
- Location: Kiawah Island, SC
- Course: The Ocean Course at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- Par: 72 / 7,848 yards
- Defending Champ: Collin Morikawa
Course history: Matsuyama at the PGA Championship
- Matsuyama has one top-five finish in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 23rd.
- Matsuyama made the cut in each of his last five attempts at this event.
- The last time Matsuyama played this event in 2020, he finished 22nd. He carded three rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Hideki Matsuyama 2021 results
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||39||68-70-68-70 (-12)||$31,185|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||1||69-71-65-73 (-10)||$2,070,000|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||30||67-74-73-71 (-3)||$49,280|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-69||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||18||75-70-69-72 (-2)||$132,525|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||15||72-66-68-74 (-8)||$147,333|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||42||71-67-69-69 (-8)||$23,853|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||53||74-68-74-73 (+1)||$17,496|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||19||66-65-66-68 (-15)||$78,210|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||41||73-75-72-68 (-4)||$36,500|
Matsuyama’s last tournament appearance, his 39th-place finish in the AT&T Byron Nelson, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from