Coming off of a victory at the U.S. Open, Jon Rahm, the No. 2 player in the Official World Golf Rankings, is listed among the favorites at +650 to win 2021 The Open Championship at Royal St. George’s Golf Club.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 12, 2021, 2:14 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jon Rahm odds for the The Open Championship
Rahm’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Rahm has one win and two top-10 finishes.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Rahm has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -6.7 over his last five tournaments.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 15-17, 2021
- Location: Sandwich, Kent, Eng
- Course: Royal St. George’s Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,211 yards
- Purse: 11.5M
- Defending Champ: Shane Lowry
Course history: Rahm at The Open Championship
- In Rahm’s last four appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 38th.
- Rahm has made the cut in three of his last four trips to this tournament.
- Rahm finished 11th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2019). He finished one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Jon Rahm 2021 results
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||1||69-70-72-67 (-6)||$2,250,000|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||69-65-64||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||8||72-75-72-68 (-1)||$263,000|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||34||68-69-68-70 (-13)||$42,201|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||76-70||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||5||72-72-72-66 (-6)||$437,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||72-68-67-73 (-8)||$339,375|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||32||68-76-72-68 (-4)||$72,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||5||70-69-72-66 (-7)||$344,100|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||13||68-69-66-68 (-13)||$138,700|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||7||69-67-72-72 (-8)||$235,625|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||7||70-66-69-67 (-20)||$199,333|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Rahm’s winning performance in his last tournament, the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines (South) on June 17-20.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from