Jonathan Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts will match up against the Los Angeles Rams at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 2 of the 2021 NFL season. With prop bets set for Taylor in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best bets for this contest.
Jonathan Taylor Week 2 Player Props
Taylor’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Trends Vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Taylor will go up against a Rams squad that allowed 91.3 rushing yards per game last season and was the NFL’s third-ranked rush defense.
- Taylor averaged 73.1 rushing yards per game over the course of last season, 8.6 greater than Sunday’s prop total.
- In nine games last year (52.9% of total appearances), Taylor topped 64.50 yards as a runner.
- The average rushing yards prop for Taylor last year (65.9) was below his season average for rushing yards (73.1).
- Taylor hit the over on his rushing yards total in eight games (47.1%) out of 17 opportunities last season.
- Taylor and the Colts will face the NFL’s fourth-ranked defense last year in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (12).
- In nine games last season, Taylor ran for at least one touchdown, including three games with multiple rushing TDs.
Jonathan Taylor Receiving Trends Vs. Los Angeles Rams
- The Rams gave up 212.6 passing yards per game last year, with the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense.
- Taylor racked up 18.7 receiving yards per game last season, 5.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (13.50).
- Taylor totaled more than 13.50 receiving yards in 41.2% of his games last year (seven of 17).
- Taylor put up 2.4 fewer receiving yards per game (18.7) than the average over/under set for him last season (21.1).
- In five of his 17 games last season (29.4%), Taylor hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Rams allowed 17 passing TDs last year (1.1 per game), ranking them first among NFL defenses.
- Taylor had one touchdown catch last season, in 17 games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 14, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jonathan Taylor or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts Vs. Rams Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from