Josh Jackson’s Detroit Pistons square off against the Orlando Magic on Monday. Jackson has several prop bets set for the outing. Below we reveal some facts about his point totals that should give you an edge when betting his props for this matchup
Josh Jackson Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Jackson has had a points prop bet set in 12 of the 58 games he has played this season.
- Jackson’s 13.5 points per game average is 6.0 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- 10 times this season (out of 58 total games — 17.2%) Jackson has scored more than 19.5 points.
- The average points prop for Jackson this season is 15.9, 2.4 points above his scoring average on the season.
- Jackson has hit the points over in just 25% of his opportunities (three of 12 chances).
- Jackson’s season-long points prop bet average is 15.9 points, a figure he’s covered only 19 out of 58 games (32.8%).
- The Magic’s opponents are scoring 112.3 points per game, which is the 14th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Jackson vs the Magic
Bet on the Pistons vs the Magic
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from