Kevin Porter Jr. and the Houston Rockets take on the Golden State Warriors on Saturday. Below we take a better look at the points prop totals set against Porter’s in his game against the Warriors.
Kevin Porter Jr. Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Porter has had a points prop bet set in 14 of the 23 games he has played this season.
- Porter’s 16.7 points per game average is 2.8 points fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- Nine times this season (out of 23 total games — 39.1%) Porter has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Porter’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (16.4 points) by 0.3 points.
- Porter has hit the points over in exactly half of his 14 opportunities.
- Porter’s season-long points prop bet average is 16.4 points, a figure he’s gone over just 11 out of 23 games (47.8%).
- Opponents of the Warriors have averaged 113.6 points per game this season, the 10th-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Porter vs the Warriors
Bet on the Rockets vs the Warriors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from