A game after he scored 30 points in a 115-110 win over the Lakers, Luka Doncic leads the Dallas Mavericks (32-26) at home against the Los Angeles Lakers (35-24) on Saturday, April 24, 2021. The Mavericks are favored by 2 points in the matchup, which airs at 8:30 PM ET on ABC. The matchup’s over/under is set at 216.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 24, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Lakers Betting Odds
Mavericks vs Lakers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 24
Maxi Kleber: Day To Day (Back),
Tyrell Terry: Out (Personal),
Kristaps Porzingis: Day To Day (Ankle)
LeBron James: Out (Ankle),
Andre Drummond: Day To Day (Toe),
Jared Dudley: Out (Knee),
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: Day To Day (Ankle),
Markieff Morris: Day To Day (Ankle),
Dennis Schroder: Day To Day (Foot),
Anthony Davis: Day To Day (Calf)
Mavericks and Lakers Records ATS
- Dallas has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 27-31 against the spread.
- The Mavericks have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 2 points, going 16-18 this season.
- Dallas and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 43.1% of its games this season (25/58).
- Los Angeles has a 28-31 record ATS this season.
- The Lakers only hold a 19-20 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 2-point underdog.
- 34 of Los Angeles’ 59 games (57.6%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
Doncic (30 points) led the Mavericks over Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (29 points) and the Lakers 115-110 in their last matchup on April 22, 2021. The Mavericks were favored by 3.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 225 total points in the matchup went over the 216-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|4/22/2021||Mavericks||Mavericks||-3.5||216||-157||132||Regular Season||115-110 DAL|
|12/25/2020||Lakers||Lakers||-6.5||227||-293||233||Regular Season||138-115 LAL|
- Dallas and its opponents have hit the over on Saturday’s 216.5 total in 37 out of 58 games (63.8%) this season.
- 29 Los Angeles games this year (49.2% of its matchups) ended with a final score higher than Saturday’s point total of 216.5 points.
- The Mavericks have seen a 221.7 average over/under in their games this season, 5.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.3 points more than the average over/under in Lakers’ games this season (216.2 points).
- The average implied total for the Mavericks this season is 114.7 points, 5.7 more points than their implied total of 109 points in Saturday’s game.
- Dallas has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (109) 34 times.
- The Lakers’ average implied point total on the season (113 points) is six points higher than their implied total in this matchup (107 points).
- This season, Los Angeles has scored more than this game’s implied total of 107 points 36 times.
- The Mavericks are the league’s 19th-highest scoring team (111.6 PPG), while the Lakers allow the second-fewest points per game (106.3) in NBA action.
- The Mavericks have totaled 83 more points than their opponents this season (1.4 per game on average), and the Lakers have scored 214 more points than their opponents (3.6 per game).
- The Mavericks points and assists leader is Doncic. He puts up 28.7 points per game and records 8.7 assists.
- Doncic’s assists prop over/under for the contest is set at 6.5 assists, 2.2 less than his season average of 8.7.
- Dallas is led in rebounds by Kristaps Porzingis’ 9.3 per game.
- Porzingis’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 33.5, 2.2 greater than his season average of 31.3.
- Doncic hits 3.0 threes per game to lead the Mavericks.
- Doncic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots higher than his season average of 3.0.
- Dallas’ steals leader is Doncic, who collects 1.0 per game. Porzingis leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks an outing.
- Doncic’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals higher than his season average of 1.0.
- The Lakers go-to guy, LeBron James, leads the team in both scoring (25.4 points per game) and assists (7.9 assists per game).
- James’ points prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 0.9 points less than his season average of 25.4.
- When it comes to rebounds, Andre Drummond is the Los Angeles leader with 12.7 per game.
- Drummond’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 8.5 rebounds, 4.2 rebounds less than his season average of 12.7.
- James makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lakers, averaging 2.4 treys per game.
- James’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Drummond is at the top of Los Angeles’ steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Anthony Davis leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.
- Davis’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from