The Green Bay Packers (2-1) take on the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) in Week 4. The Steelers, on the moneyline to win, travel to face the Packers, listed at on the spread, on October 3, 2021 at 4:25 PM ET on CBS. Bookmakers have listed the contest’s total at .
In this article you’ll see everything you need to know to place a bet on the game, including injury updates, key metrics, and weather conditions, as well as updated odds.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 1, 2021, 9:20 PM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers Vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Packers Vs. Steelers Player Props
Packers Vs. Steelers Betting Angles
This feed is updated automatically when something happens.
Packers Vs. Steelers Weather
The weather report for Green Bay on Sunday is wet (light rain) but relatively calm (8 mph winds), with a high temperature of 69 degrees Fahrenheit (as of 9:20 PM on October 1).
Packers Vs. Steelers Injury Report
Green Bay Injuries
|David Bakhtiari||OT||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Tyson Alualu||DE||Fractured Ankle||Out|
|Anthony McFarland Jr.||RB||Undisclosed||Out|
Packers Offense Vs. Steelers Defense
|Packers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Steelers Defense|
|22.7 (18)||Points/Gm||22.0 (12)|
|0.40 (14)||Points/Play||0.36 (12)|
|301.7 (27)||Yards/Gm||354.7 (13)|
|239.0 (23)||Pass Yards/Gm||274.7 (18)|
|79.7 (30)||Rush Yards/Gm||88.3 (9)|
|5.3 (21)||Yards/Play||5.8 (17)|
|7.5 (18)||Yards/Pass||7.8 (20)|
|3.4 (27)||Yards/Rush||3.6 (7)|
|36.7% (22)||3rd Down %||40.0% (16)|
|63.6% (15)||Red Zone %||44.4% (6)|
|3 (11)||Turnovers||2 (22)|
|6 (13)||Sacks||5 (23)|
Steelers Offense Vs. Packers Defense
|Steelers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Packers Defense|
|16.7 (28)||Points/Gm||27.7 (24)|
|0.27 (27)||Points/Play||0.46 (28)|
|308.3 (26)||Yards/Gm||321.3 (8)|
|267.0 (13)||Pass Yards/Gm||218.0 (8)|
|53.0 (32)||Rush Yards/Gm||115.3 (17)|
|4.9 (25)||Yards/Play||5.3 (9)|
|6.2 (25)||Yards/Pass||6.7 (8)|
|3.2 (32)||Yards/Rush||4.4 (21)|
|41.9% (15)||3rd Down %||53.3% (30)|
|42.9% (26)||Red Zone %||100.0% (30)|
|3 (11)||Turnovers||4 (11)|
|8 (21)||Sacks||4 (28)|
When The Packers Have The Ball
- The matchups don’t favor the Packers offense in this game as they have the No. 30 rushing attack in the NFL (79.7 yards per game), and will be up against the No. 9 defense in that category. The Steelers allow 88.3 yards per game on the ground.
- Green Bay averages 3.4 yards per carry (27th in the league) compared to the 3.6 per rushing attempt Pittsburgh allows (seventh in the NFL).
- The Packers average 301.7 yards per game to rank 27th in the NFL. They will be facing a Steelers defense ranked 13th, allowing 354.7 yards per game.
- Pittsburgh ranks 22nd in the league with two turnovers forced, while Green Bay has committed three (11th).
When The Steelers Have The Ball
- The Steelers’ offense is 26th in the league averaging 308.3 yards per game, while the Packers rank eighth in yards allowed (321.3).
- Green Bay’s defense gives up 6.7 yards per pass attempt (eighth in the NFL). Pittsburgh’s offense averages 6.2 yards per pass (25th in the league).
- The Steelers have the No. 25 offense in the NFL in terms of yards per play (4.9), and will face a challenge against the ninth-ranked defense in that category, owned by the Packers (5.3).
- Pittsburgh is 15th in the NFL in third-down percentage (41.9%) and will be up against the 30th-ranked Green Bay defense in that category (53.3%).
Packers Betting Trends And Insights
- Green Bay has covered twice in three chances against the spread this season.
- The Packers have covered the spread when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- Green Bay’s games have hit the over twice this season.
- Green Bay’s games have gone over 45.5 points two times this season (in three outings).
- The Packers have been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
Steelers Betting Trends And Insights
- Pittsburgh has won one game against the spread this season.
- Pittsburgh’s games have not hit the over yet this season.
- Every Pittsburgh game this season has finished with a combined score below 45.5 points.
- The Steelers won the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
Packers Players To Watch
- Aaron Rodgers has thrown for 649 yards (60-for-88), with six touchdowns and two interceptions (216.3 yards per game).
- Aaron Jones has rushed for a team-high 158 yards (52.7 per game) and scored two touchdowns. He also leads his team in receiving yards, hauling in 10 passes for 75 yards and three touchdowns.
- A.J. Dillon has 55 rushing yards on 15 attempts.
- Davante Adams has been targeted 34 times and has 25 catches, leading his team with 309 yards (103.0 ypg) while also scoring one touchdown.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has been targeted 15 times and chipped in with 76 yards (on six catches) plus one touchdown.
- Kenny Clark has 1.0 sack to lead the team, and has also racked up 13 tackles.
- This season De’Vondre Campbell has totaled 31 tackles and one interception, leading his team in tackles.
- This season Jaire Alexander leads the team with one interception and has added 13 tackles and three passes defended.
Steelers Players To Watch
- Ben Roethlisberger has 801 passing yards (267.0 per game) with a 63.8% completion percentage (83-for-130), throwing for three touchdowns with three interceptions.
- Najee Harris has rushed for a team-leading 123 yards on 40 carries (41.0 yards per game). He also averages 49.7 receiving yards per game, grabbing 20 passes for a team-high 149 yards and one touchdown.
- Chase Claypool has totaled 22 rushing yards on two carries (7.3 yards per game). He also has 15 catches for 211 yards (a team high).
- Diontae Johnson has caught 14 passes on 22 targets for 141 yards and one touchdown.
- T.J. Watt has registered a team-leading 3.0 sacks, while adding 1.0 TFL and seven tackles.
- Joe Schobert’s 21 tackles mean he’s the team’s top tackler.
- Terrell Edmunds has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 16 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and one pass defended three this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from