Rory McIlroy has +1100 odds to win 2021 The Open Championship at Royal St. George’s Golf Club after taking seventh in the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines (South) June 17-20 in his last tournament.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 12, 2021, 2:14 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rory McIlroy odds for the The Open Championship
McIlroy’s recent form
- McIlroy will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- McIlroy has finished atop the leaderboard once while also posting two top-10 finishes over his last five appearances.
- Over his last five events, McIlroy has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1.8 in his last five events.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 15-17, 2021
- Location: Sandwich, Kent, Eng
- Course: Royal St. George’s Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,211 yards
- Purse: 11.5M
- Defending Champ: Shane Lowry
Course history: McIlroy at The Open Championship
- Over McIlroy’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five three times. His average finish at the event is fourth.
- In his last five attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- The last time McIlroy played this event in 2019, he failed to survive the cut.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Rory McIlroy 2021 results
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||7||70-73-67-73 (-1)||$306,893|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||18||72-72-71-72 (-1)||$110,670|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||49||75-72-74-72 (+5)||$24,950|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||1||72-66-68-68 (-10)||$1,458,000|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||76-74||$10,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||79-75||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||10||66-71-72-76 (-3)||$195,300|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||6||69-70-66-71 (-12)||$320,667|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-76||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||13||70-67-70-64 (-13)||$138,700|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||16||68-71-70-73 (-6)||$125,625|
Check out all the details from McIlroy’s seventh-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines (South).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from