Rory McIlroy currently hasodds to win the Tour Championship. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about McIlroy from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 4, 2021, 3:20 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rory McIlroy odds for the Tour Championship
McIlroy’s recent form
- McIlroy will attempt to make the cut for the 10th straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- McIlroy has finished in the top five twice over his last five tournaments.
- McIlroy has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five events. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -10.8 in his last five appearances.
Tour Championship details
- Date: September 2- 5, 2021
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: McIlroy at the Tour Championship
- Over the last five times McIlroy has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard two times. He’s also placed among the top 10 four times and his average finish at the event is seventh.
- In his most recent five attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- The last time McIlroy played this event in 2020, he finished eighth. He carded the top score in the field in one round the last time he played this tournament.
Course comparison – East Lake Golf Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,333 yards over the past year, while East Lake Golf Club is set to play at 7,346 yards.
- Courses McIlroy has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,407 yards, 61 yards longer than the 7,346-yard East Lake Golf Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Rory McIlroy 2021 results
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||4||64-70-65-67 (-22)||$456,000|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||43||71-70-66-70 (-7)||$32,775|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||12||72-66-66-66 (-10)||$186,500|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||4||69-66-67-67 (-15)||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||46||70-70-69-71 (E)||$33,679|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||7||70-73-67-73 (-1)||$306,893|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||18||72-72-71-72 (-1)||$110,670|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||49||75-72-74-72 (+5)||$24,950|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||1||72-66-68-68 (-10)||$1,458,000|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||76-74||$10,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||79-75||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||10||66-71-72-76 (-3)||$195,300|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||6||69-70-66-71 (-12)||$320,667|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-76||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||13||70-67-70-64 (-13)||$138,700|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||16||68-71-70-73 (-6)||$125,625|
McIlroy’s last tournament appearance was on August 26-29 at Caves Valley Golf Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his fourth-place finish in the BMW Championship.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from