Saddiq Bey and the Detroit Pistons take on the Orlando Magic on Monday. Below we take a closer glimpse at the points prop totals set against Bey’s in his game against the Magic.
Saddiq Bey Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Bey has had a points prop bet set in 27 of the 62 games he has played this season.
- Bey’s 11.6 points per game average is 4.9 points less than Monday’s over/under.
- 14 times this season (out of 62 total games — 22.6%) Bey has scored more than 16.5 points.
- The average points prop for Bey in 2020-21 is 13.4, 1.8 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Bey has hit the points over in 51.9% of his opportunities (14 of 27 chances).
- Bey’s season-long points prop bet average is 13.4 points, a figure he’s gone over only 23 out of 62 games (37.1%).
- Teams are scoring 112.3 points per game against the Magic this season, the 14th-most given up by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Bey vs the Magic
Bet on the Pistons vs the Magic
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from