Sergio Garcia’s latest odds to finish atop the leaderboard at the BMW Championship are. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Garcia from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 28, 2021, 7:20 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sergio Garcia odds for the BMW Championship
Garcia’s recent form
- Garcia has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice over his last five events.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Garcia has carded a score that’s better than average in four of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3.8 in his last five appearances.
BMW Championship details
- Date: August 26-29, 2021
- Location: Owings Mills, MD
- Course: Caves Valley Golf Club
- Par: 71 / 7,226 yards
- Purse: 9.5M
- Defending Champ: Jon Rahm
Course history: Garcia at the BMW Championship
- In Garcia’s last four appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 33rd.
- Garcia has made the cut in three of his last four trips to this tournament.
- Garcia finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2019.
Course comparison – Caves Valley Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,333 yards, which is longer than the 7,226-yard length for this tournament.
- Courses Garcia has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,387 yards, 161 yards longer than the 7,226-yard Caves Valley Golf Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sergio Garcia 2021 results
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||MC||75-68||$0|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||26||70-68-65-72 (-5)||$89,000|
|July 22-25||3M Open||25||70-70-69-67 (-8)||$54,230|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||19||68-69-73-66 (-4)||$109,000|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||19||71-74-73-68 (+2)||$125,363|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||20||63-69-68-76 (-4)||$68,438|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||77-73||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||65-75||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||68-75||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||76-72||$10,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||65-72-71-72 (-8)||$339,375|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||32||67-74-67-76 (-4)||$72,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||47||70-66-64-70 (-10)||$16,903|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||11||67-71-67-69 (-18)||$155,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from