The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (0-0) and the Old Dominion Monarchs (0-0) face off in a college football matchup at Truist Field at Wake Forest in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. The Demon Deacons, listed aton the spread, serve as host on September 3, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on ACCN against the Monarchs, on the moneyline to win. A total of points has been set for the contest by oddsmakers.
In this article we will update you with the best odds available and explain what you need to know to make a bet on the game. That includes key metrics, betting trends, plus team and player stats.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 24, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Wake Forest Vs. Old Dominion Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Wake Forest Offense Vs. Old Dominion Defense (2020)
|Wake Forest Offense||Stats (Rank)||Old Dominion Defense|
|36.0 (19)||Points/Gm||– (-)|
|444.6 (28)||Yards/Gm||– (-)|
|281.4 (26)||Pass Yards/Gm||– (-)|
|163.1 (64)||Rush Yards/Gm||– (-)|
|8.2 (30)||Yards/Pass||– (-)|
|3.9 (82)||Yards/Rush||– (-)|
|40.0% (65)||3rd Down %||– (-)|
|7 (14)||Turnovers||– (-)|
|23 (91)||Sacks||– (-)|
Old Dominion Offense Vs. Wake Forest Defense (2020)
|Old Dominion Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wake Forest Defense|
|– (-)||Points/Gm||32.8 (91)|
|– (-)||Yards/Gm||435.7 (90)|
|– (-)||Pass Yards/Gm||252.3 (91)|
|– (-)||Rush Yards/Gm||183.3 (86)|
|– (-)||Yards/Pass||7.6 (78)|
|– (-)||Yards/Rush||4.5 (74)|
|– (-)||3rd Down %||41.3% (76)|
|– (-)||Turnovers||17 (31)|
|– (-)||Sacks||14 (83)|
This article does not include any stats or insights for Old Dominion, as they did not play any games at the Division I level last season.
Wake Forest Betting Trends And Insights
- Wake Forest put together a 6-2-0 ATS record last year.
- The Demon Deacons won their only game last season when playing as at least 32-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total five times in Wake Forest’s games.
- Wake Forest’s eight games last season went over this contest’s total of 64 points four times.
- The Demon Deacons put together a 2-1 record in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 66.7% of those games).
Wake Forest Players To Watch
- Sam Hartman threw for 2,224 yards last season (247.1 yards per game) while completing 58.2% of his passes (159-of-273), with 13 touchdowns and five interceptions.
- Christian Beal-Smith took 142 carries for 732 rushing yards a season ago (81.3 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Kenneth Walker III amassed 579 rushing yards on 119 carries (82.7 yards per game), with 13 touchdowns on the ground, last year.
- Jaquarii Roberson hauled in 62 passes for 926 yards last season and scored eight touchdowns. He averaged 102.9 yards per game.
- Donavon Greene also added 582 yards on 29 catches and two touchdowns. He put up 72.8 receiving yards per game last year.
- Taylor Morin caught 32 passes for 405 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 45.0 yards per game last season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from