Does Zion Williamson cover his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Williamson hits the court on Sunday against the New York Knicks.
Zion Williamson Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Williamson has played in 51 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 44 of them.
- Williamson’s 26.7 points per game average is 0.2 points higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 52.9% of his matchups this season (27 of 51 games) Williamson has scored more than 26.5 points.
- Williamson’s season scoring average of 26.7 is 1.4 points higher than his 25.3 average points over/under.
- Williamson has hit the points over in 24 of 44 opportunities (54.5%).
- Williamson has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (25.3 points) in 62.7% of his games (32 out of 51 games).
- Teams are averaging 104.3 points per game against the Knicks this season, the fewest given up by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Williamson has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 44 times this season.
- Williamson combines to average 37.4 points, rebounds and assists, 1.1 less than his prop bet PRA total for Sunday’s game (38.5).
- In 47.1% of his games (24 out of 51) Williamson has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Williamson has a season-long PRA average (37.4) that’s 1.0 higher than his average PRA prop bet total (36.4).
- In 24 out of 44 chances this year (54.5%), Williamson has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In 60.8% of his matchups this year (31 of 51 contests), Williamson covered his average PRA over/under (36.4).
Last 10 Games
Williamson vs the Knicks
Bet on the Pelicans vs the Knicks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from